CHC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thank you! Count me in as a study group participant. TG ------Original Message------ Great interest; please if you have already stated you want to participate, please make sure your email is in the reply. I will be communicating with ...

• Would like to study with you all Sonu3kumar@yahoo.com ------Original Message------ Great interest; please if you have already stated you want to participate, please make sure your email is in the reply. I will be communicating with everyone primarily ...

• Great interest; please if you have already stated you want to participate, please make sure your email is in the reply. I will be communicating with everyone primarily through email.  I have already passed the CHC exam so I am volunteering to assist ...

• Please include me in study group: gflores@lacare.org Thank you!!! ------------------------------ Gabriela Flores Compliance Advisor L.A. Care Health Plan Pico Rivera,CA ------------------------------

• Remember...those who signed up for the 5/5 session...make sure you log in on time as the portal will close promptly at the top of the hour https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MWFXH8Y I will also post a survey later today as I need to get an inventory of the ...