Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers Healthcare

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• We do not allow this unless in coordination with an approved CME event, but we are evaluating if we will allow in the next policy iteration change. I have heard anecdotally that drug reps have been dropping off food at inpatient nursing stations, even ...

• Thank you, everyone! This is very helpful feedback. ------------------------------ Amanda Gebhardt, RN, BSN, MHA Corporate Compliance & Risk Officer Logansport Memorial Hospital Logansport, IN ------------------------------

• Greetings,  Can someone point me to the regulatory guidance that references a DCE's relationship with Agents/Brokers.  Most specifically can the DCE employ Agents and Brokers?  Best, Niki ------------------------------ Niki Yoder Compliance and Privacy ...

• I would recommend reviewing the  PhRMA Code of Interactions with Health Care Professionals , especially the FAQs at the end.  Also for device companies, I would refer you to the AdvaMed Code of Ethics . Section VII speaks to meals.  I use these as ...

• Amanda...there was an MGMA survey about 3 years ago and even though the postings in the eGroup might lead one to think otherwise...over 77% of the 900+ respondents of the survey do allow for meals (some of the respondents included clinics, physician practices, ...