Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers Healthcare

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Everyone,  Thanks for your interest in the 2022 Salary Survey report. I have been told that it will be sent via email to HCCA & SCCE members on October 3, 2022. Let me know if I am able to help further! Thank you, ------------------------------ ...

• It's my opinion that when you learn a patient is deceased their portal should be deactivated immediately so nobody else can access it. Cinda ******************************************* This message and any attachments to it may be confidential and ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Incidents

Occasionally I get an incident report via email or the hotline.  We do have an incident reporting system (RLDatix) as well.  When I get an incident report that is not under my scope, I send the information to Risk Management.  They handle all of our incidents. ...

• Christian, Our department gets all incident reports.  Of course, some reports are copied to others as well.  For instance, if it is a staff incident that requires reporting to workers comp or one in which a pending investigation requires staff suspension ...

• I'm getting bombarded with incident reports which is a good thing. However, most of the reports are not compliance-related issues. Who do you direct safety issues (building evacuated due to possible gas leak, etc) and special events (ie patient arrives ...