Health Care System Forum

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Good morning, You will want to check your state laws to see if there is anything specifically required there. However, general best practices are to keep the request form (e-mail or your organization's medical records request form) for six years (the ...

• Please can someone provide insight and give me best practices for the following; Is it necessary to scan copies of the requested medical records back into the patient's chart as a way to verify what was sent out to a designated individual or entity? ...

• I recommend checking job postings in the area you want to work in to see what employers prefer. It can really be location and job dependent. ------------------------------ Caitlyn Walsh Tobey, CIPP/US/E, CIPM ------------------------------

• When I started into Compliance I decided to go for the CHC first thinking it would be good for several areas.  Then I got my CHRC since my organization was starting to do more research. ------------------------------ Ann Dunham MBA, SPHR, CHC, CHRC Compliance ...

• Hello everyone, I am a newbie to health compliance.  1) According to the job Market, which certificate do you suggest to take ( as long as I am working in compliance, I can work in either)  2) a)  Is CHPC, CHRC, CHC-F more than likely to take CHC position ...