Health Care System Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• ​At my organization the Compliance and Privacy function is an administrative department (along with HR, finance, etc.)  I report to the CEO and the Board of Directors. ------------------------------ Maura McGrath Chief Compliance & Privacy Officer Amida ...

• Hello, all! For those of you who work in healthcare, I am curious as to where the Compliance Officer position is placed within your organization. I am a relatively new Corporate Compliance Officer at a Federally-Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and am ...

• We are converting our health system EMR from various software systems (eCW, Soarian and Delta) to EPIC.  Is anyone willing to share their Health Information Management policies/procedures re your Legal Medical Record or Designated Record Set which  would ...

• Thank you! Based on the feedback I have been receiving, it seems like organizations are choosing to handle these situations through the conflict of interest policy. ------------------------------ Jeneeta O'Connor Compliance Program Manager Memorial Sloan ...

• We don't have a policy on this. But it feels like a potential for a conflict of interest. That being said we do have a narrow scenario where employees become vendors in a sense. They are at least entered into our Accounts Payable system like all other ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.